The DP30 is a wide-ranging digital siren that allows continuous use and is ideal for various applications such as audible alerts, fire alarms, evacuation of hazardous areas, various military applications, among others.
With cast aluminum horn (which avoids distortion), and an aluminum enclosure that has a water and dust resistant seal (conforming IP54), the DP30 still has its extended service life through electrostatic painting.
Because it is digital, there are several sound options * to choose from, allowing customization of the product. Its activation can be carried out by the Shifts Controller DPSIN, PLCs, pushbuttons, alarm centers or direct power supply.
- It covers an area of approximately 5000m/3 miles.
- Up to 125dB @ 1m.
- Dual Voltage: 90~240VAC.
- Low Voltage Option: 12~24VDC.
- Electric Current: 2A - 110V / 1A - 230V / 2.1A - 12VDC / 3.2A - 24VDC.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Sound Power: 100 wrms.
- Operating Temp: 0ºC to +50ºC.
- Housing: cast aluminum.
- Finish: electrostatic painting.
- Measures (mm): 190 x 170 x 250.
- Net weight: 2,50Kg.
- Rated for intermittent use: 15 minutes on / 10 minutes off.
- Time of use: continuos.
- Factory warranty: 1 year.
- It allows the connection in parallel in the Signaling System DPSIN, respecting the limit of 5A.
Choose the sound best suited to your application and let your sales consultant know: