The Electromechanical Sounder DP200 covering an area of approximately 200m. Its ABS injected structure is immune to corrosion, and the connection can be made directly into a socket, using a bell switch, or the Signaling System DPSIN.
The DP200 Phone version comes with a device for automatically activating your beep through a telephone line or extension. It is recommended for locations where noise levels require amplification of the phone sound through the DP200 Phone.
- It covers an area of approximately 200m.
- Up to 102dB @ 1m.
- Dual Voltage: 110 / 230V AC.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Operating Temp: 0ºC to +50ºC.
- Material: ABS Dark Grey Finish.
- Measures (mm): 135 x 80 x 62.
- Net weight: 500g.
- Rated for intermittent use: 15 minutes on / 10 minutes off.
- Max. continuos use time: 1 minute.
- Factory warranty: 1 year.
- PHONE version included: connection device, telephone wire and installation manual.
- It allows the parallel connection of 10 units in the Signaling System DPSIN.