The DP2000 is the powerful motor driven siren on the DIPONTO signaling products range - reach an area of approximately 2000 meters. With ABS-injected structure, it is immune to corrosion, making it ideal for audible alerts in large environments with high noise levels.
The connection can be made directly to a socket, using a bell switch, or the Signaling System DPSIN.
- It covers an area of approximately 2000m.
- Up to 120dB @ 1m.
- Models: 110VAC or 230VAC.
- Electric Current: 1,25A.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Operating Temp: 0ºC to +50ºC.
- Material: ABS Dark Grey Finish.
- Measures (mm): 135 x 120 x 172.
- Net weight: 0,90Kg.
- Rated for intermittent use: 15 minutes on / 10 minutes off.
- Max. continuos use time: 1 minute.
- Factory warranty: 1 year.
- It allows the connection in parallel in the Signaling System DPSIN, respecting the limit of 10A.