Motor driven siren of medium range (up to 500m²) for audible warnings in schools, industries, shops, among others.
With ABS injected structure, it is immune to corrosion, allowing installation both indoors and outdoors under protection.
Available in 3 models, it is used for shift / period change warnings, and for fire and security alarms, depending on the type of installation (check applications).
110V or 220V
Audible warning for shift / period change.
(short duration sound - 3min. ON / 15min. OFF)
Connection to the electrical network.
Audible warning for security / fire alarm, and vehicles.
Connection in 12-24VDC batteries.
- It covers an approximate area of 500m².
- Up to 108dB @ 1m.
- Models: 110VAC or 220VAC.
- Low Voltage Option: 12-24VDC.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Operating Temp: 0ºC to +50ºC.
- Material: ABS Dark Grey Finish.
- Measures (mm): 138 x 98 x 85.
- Net weight: 0,42Kg.
- Rated for intermittent use: 3 minutes ON / 15 minutes OFF.
- Factory warranty: 1 year.
- It allows the connection in parallel in the Signaling System DPSIN, respecting the limit of 10A.